How do I transfer my service?

To transfer your service, you will only be able to have the service active at both properties for a maximum of seven days. If that works, you will need to submit an application for service for the new property and a copy of your photo ID as well as your rental/lease agreement if you do not own the home to About 3/4 of the way down the 2nd page, it will ask if it is a transfer and require the current account number. Your current address will need to be at a zero balance. Your deposit will transfer to the new address and you will be responsible for the $25.00 application fee as well as additional deposit if required. 

Show All Answers

1. How do I establish service?
2. What is the email address to send applications?
3. How do I transfer my service?
4. How can I pay my water bill?
5. What information is needed to pay online?
6. Can I pay my bill online if I have been disconnected?
7. Is there a fee to pay online?
8. How do I check my toilet for a leak?
9. Why is my water cloudy?
10. Does the AutoPay through Paymentus take the place of the Automatic Bank Draft with Paulding County Water?
11. If a balance is left unpaid on my account, does the balance follow the account or the customer?
12. Can I get an adjustment for filling a pool?
13. Can I get a leak adjustment?
14. Can I do a temporary service?
15. How do I log in online?
16. Can I pay through the kiosk?
17. Who do I call if I have a water leak or a water related emergency?