Making Your Payments
Please be advised that Paulding County Water is experiencing a delay receiving mail in a timely manner due to an issue with the Atlanta Post Office.
Please verify that your checks have cleared your bank if you receive a past due notice on your bill or you receive a Notify message from us. Unfortunately, this is not a situation that we have any control over.
We do offer several other options to pay your bill:
You can pay through our free automated phone system 24 hours a day by calling 770-222-6868 press 1.
- You can go online at https://ipn.paymentus.com/cp/pldc. There is a $2.45 processing fee for this option.
- We do offer free automatic bankdraft. You may download and complete the form at https://www.paulding.gov/226/Documents-Forms-Links and return it to us with a voided check.
- You can pay in person through our Drive Thru Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm with a bill stub.
- You can pay in person at our office Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm.
- You can pay through Night Depository, located in lane 1 of our drive thru, 24 hours a day. Payments placed in the depository after 8:00 am will not be processed until the next business day. Please do not put cash in the depository.
If you do have any questions please call Customer Service at 770-222-6868.
PAULDING COUNTY WATER SYSTEM PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Pay through our free automated system 24 hours a day with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or electronic check. Dial 1-855-570-0996. You must have your Account number and Customer ID number to gain access.
- Pay on-line at https://ipn.paymentus.com/cp/pldc. There is a $2.45 processing fee for credit card and e-check payments.
- We offer Automatic Bank draft, at no charge; you may download the form directly by visiting http://www.paulding.gov/DocumentCenter/View/146/Automatic-Debit-Authorization-Form?bidld= @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Mail your payments to: Paulding County Water System, PO Box 168, Dallas, GA 30132. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Pay at our office or at our drive thru, with a bill stub located at 3844 Atlanta Hwy, Hiram, GA 30141 during normal business hours; Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Drop your payment off in our depository 24 hours a day, located in the first lane of our drive thru. Anything put in depository after 8 a.m. will be posted the next business day. Please do not put cash in the Depository. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
KIOSK - A new payment option is available at PaySite Kiosks.
- Located on the side of our porch at 3844 Atlanta Hwy Hiram, GA 30141, available 24 hours a day.
- Located inside the Paulding County Administration building at 240 Constitution Blvd Dallas, GA 30132;
- Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- You must have your Account Number and Customer ID number to gain access and follow the prompts to make your payment.
- Kiosks will accept cash, checks, credit or debit cards. The kiosk does not give change, overpayment will be credited to your account.
Water service will be disconnected upon delinquency. When water has been disconnected for non-payment, the total bill plus a $50 disconnection fee must be paid in our office by 4 p.m. for service to be restored the same business day. If payment is made after 4 p.m., service will be restored the next business day, unless you elect to pay a same day service fee of $75.
Please do not pay through an online site. Since there is processing time involved with this, the water will not be restored until payment is received.