- Water System
To report a leak or emergency, 24 hours per day, please call 770-445-2761.
Paulding County Water currently services more than 54,000 customers in:
- Powder Springs
- Villa Rica
Join a great team!
See our Employment Opportunities.
Deputy Director Utility Worker I
Utility Worker II Utility Worker III
Full Benefits Include:
- Pension, 457(B)
- 3 Health Plan Options with Optional:
- On-Call Pay
- Paid Uniforms and Tools
- Personal, Sick and Vacation Accruals
View All Events
SSO Summary Raper Creek Pump Station 03142023Paulding County staff was doing a routine station check at Raper Creek Pump Station and witnessed the manhole beside the pump station was beginning to seep and pump trucks were called to mobilize to the site. Read on...
618 Seven Hills Blvd Spill SummaryOn 3/11/23, Paulding County staff responded to a resident calling about an overflowing manhole. Read on...
FIX A LEAK WEEKLearn how to find and fix leaks during Fix a Leak Week, March 20-26, 2023. Read on...
- How do I establish service?
- What is the email address to send applications?
- How do I transfer my service?
- How can I pay my water bill?
- What information is needed to pay online?
- Can I pay my bill online if I have been disconnected?
- Is there a fee to pay online?
- How do I check my toilet for a leak?
- Why is my water cloudy?
- Does the AutoPay through Paymentus take the place of the Automatic Bank Draft with Paulding County Water?
- If a balance is left unpaid on my account, does the balance follow the account or the customer?
- Can I get an adjustment for filling a pool?
- Can I get a leak adjustment?
- Can I do a temporary service?
- How do I log in online?
- Can I pay through the kiosk?
- Who do I call if I have a water leak or a water related emergency?