PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED THE FOLLOWING DATES:
THANKSGIVING - NOVEMBER 24, 2021 CLOSING AT 3:00 PM CLOSED NOVEMBER 25, 2021 AND NOVEMBER 26, 2021
CHRISTMAS - DECEMBER 17, 2021 CLOSING AT 11:30 AM, DECEMBER 24, 2021 AND DECEMBER 27, 2021
NEW YEAR'S - DECEMBER 31, 2021
FOR THE PAULDING COUNTY PROBATE COURT COVID19 HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDLINES PLEASE CLICK HERE.
THIS OFFICE IS ADHERING TO THE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES SET FORTH BY THE CDC.
IF YOUR CITATION QUALIFIES AND YOU WISH TO PAY YOUR CITATION PLEASE MAIL PAYMENT VIA MONEY ORDER OR CASHIER’S CHECK TO PAULDING COUNTY PROBATE COURT, 280 CONSTITUTION BOULEVARD, ROOM 2009, DALLAS, GA 30132 OR YOU MAY OPT TO PAY ONLINE AT www.ezcourtpay.com OR CALL 1-800-262-0128; A CONVENIENCE FEE WILL APPLY.
CONTACT THIS OFFICE AT 770-443-7541 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
The office of the Probate Court performs many functions including, but not limited to:
- Administering traffic citations
- Issuing marriage licenses, Georgia weapons carry license, and fireworks display permits
- Maintaining vital records
- Probate procedures such as probate of wills, administrations, and guardianships of minors and adults
The following is more detailed information regarding these matters. Please do not hesitate to contact our office for further information.
Probate Court has exclusive jurisdiction over the:
- Administration of estates
- Applications for year’s support awards
- Permanent guardianship and conservatorship over minor and adult wards
- Probate of wills
- Temporary guardianships of minors