Links & Forms




Ordinance Complaint FormComplaint form to generate a call for service by the Marshal Bureau
How to File a ComplaintInstructs how the complaint procedure with the Marshal Bureau works
Alcohol License Application PacketAlcohol license application which includes Package Distilled Spirits
Ordinance NO.: 23-01
Amending Chapter 6, Alcoholic Beverages, for issuance of Package Distilled Spirits
Revised Alcohol License FeesRevised License Fees- Updated 2023
Noise Complaint PacketPacket that can be used to file a noise complaint for an ongoing noise complaint
Vehicle-for-Hire (Taxi Cab) Application PacketPacket used to apply for permitting process to operate taxi business
Who to Contact for Specific Code ProblemsListing of problems and corresponding codes and contact information.
Monthly Gross Sales ReportSubmitted by restaurants to report monthly sales of alcohol and  food
Motorized Cart ApplicationApplication to register motorized cart with Paulding County.
Motorized Cart Renewal ApplicationApplication to renew your motorized cart registration.
Motorized Cart OrdinanceOrdinance related to motorized carts and requirements.
Server ID Application
Pouring permit for establishments in Unincorporated Paulding