The appointment of Permanent Process Servers shall be done on an annual basis.
In order to become a process server you must be
· at least 18 years of age
· be a United States Citizen
· a completed application (link below)
· a criminal background check MUST be attached to this application (the court does NOT run this
· a copy of valid Georgia drivers license
· an application fee of $58.00 payable by money order only, made payable to PCBOC
· proof of completion of the Process Server Certification Training and Testing, provided by the Administrative Office of the Courts of Georgia (AOC)
The Court will review all information submitted for approval and if approved an order bearing the Chief Judge's signature will establish all official appointments.
Requests for consideration will be accepted beginning the first business day of November each year and end at 5pm on the last business day of November (), to be considered for an appointment for the following year. required paperwork must be completely filled out to be considered for an appointment. The Court reserves the right to deny the request of any applicant as it deems appropriate in the interest of the Court and litigants.).. All paperwork must be received on or before the last business day of November
completed forms must be mailed or hand delivered to Rhonda
Franklin, State Court Administrator, 280 Constitution Blvd., Room 3142, Dallas, GA