Face Book Link
Paulding County Economic Development's (PCED) primary
goal is to attract new jobs and investments to the County.
PCED works closely with a number of local partners
including the County Commissioners and departments, cities,
Chamber of Commerce, Industrial Building Authority and
Airport Authority to market Paulding County as a premier
destination for business. PCED plans and executes both in-
ternal (within Georgia) and external (the U.S. and the
World) marketing initiatives to promote Paulding County's
many opportunities and strengths.
Paulding's Assets and Advantages
- The 2nd fastest growing county in both Metro Atlanta and Georgia.
- A population of 142,000 with a 75% growth rate since 2000.
- A certified Georgia Work Ready Community
- A well educated workforce that is part of a labor market of over 629,000.
- The Paulding 278 Business Corridor connects directly to I-20 and Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson International Airport.
- The award winning Paulding Northwest Atlanta Airport and the soon to be constructed LEED Silver Certified WellStar Paulding Hospital.
- A growing presence of Aerospace, advanced manufacturing, medical and back office/professional service businesses.
P.O. Box 2836
Dallas, GA 30132
Ph: (678) 522-3953
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Economic Development Website
PCED assists businesses, site location consultants, statewide economic development project managers, commercial and industrial realtors, and developers in the following areas:
· Demographic and data reports
· Requests for Information
· Site and building identification
· Incentives and financing
· Building permits
Please contact Paulding County Economic Development to find out why it’s “Destination Paulding, Arrival Time Now”