- Beginning June 26, 2010, inmate visitation sessions will be RECORDED.
- Inmates are allowed 1 visiting session per day.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes, unless you can prove you live more than 50 miles away.
- Four visitors per session (this includes children over the age of 2). All visitors over the age of 16 must be signed in on the visitation roster in the front lobby before they are allowed to enter the visiting area.
- All visitors over the age of 16 must present proper picture identification at each and every visiting session. Proper identification is limited to OFFICIAL STATE DRIVER’S LICENSE, OFFICIAL STATE IDENTIFICATION CARD, LEGAL PASSPORT and VALID MILITARY IDENTIFICATION CARDS.
- Visitors will be assigned to a numbered visitation booth. Moving to a different booth other than the one assigned could result in a termination of your visitation priviledges.
- A parent or legal guardian with a valid ID must accompany all visitors under the age of 16.
- Children are to be kept under control at all times.
- No smoking in visiting area.
- No food or drinks in visiting area.
- Visitors will not be allowed to pass anything to the inmates.
- Intoxicated visitors will not be allowed to visit.
- Visitation times are posted and all visits will end promptly at the posted time.
- All visitors must sign in a minimum of 15 minutes prior to the posted visitation start time.
- Any violation of these rules may result in your visitation being terminated.