Detective Brett Whritenour
Sex Offender Registry Tracking, Investigations and Monitoring
1387 Industrial Boulevard North
Suite # 103
Ph: (770) 445-6105
Fx: (770) 445-8136
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Georgia Sex Offender Registry
Convicted Sex Offenders are required to register with the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office Crimes Against Children Unit within 72 hours of moving to Paulding County. Sex Offenders are tracked by the Paulding County Sheriff's Office and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.
Sex Offenders Registering must submit and comply with the following Requirements:
- Physical Address that meets the 1,000 ft rule from Daycares, Churches, Schools and areas where minors congregate.
- Any secondary temporary address.
- Phone number both home and cell numbers
- Vessel Information
- Vehicle Information
- Employment information (Company, Address, Phone number and Supervisor)
- Spouse and Family information
- Photo ID
- Previous registration information
- Computer WEB E-mails, passwords, usernames
Failure by a Convicted Sex Offender to comply with the requirement above or any additional requirements in his or her probation or parole demands may result in criminal warrants and subsequent arrest.