There is no greater form of recognition for a Paulding County 9-1-1 Employee than to receive a compliment from someone whose life they have touched and made better.
As means of maintaining both Paulding County 9-1-1 Centers performance and community relations, the Paulding County 9-1-1 Center:
- Encourages citizen recommendation for improvements in our service delivery
- Welcomes the commendations of agency personnel who admirably perform their duties
- Encourages commendations and/or questions about the Center's performance or actions of its members and employees.
Commendations can consist of any form of recognition from a citizen's letter to an award. Letters should describe the events or incident along with the Communication Officers name(s) and/or employee number. In all cases, especially letters of appreciation, the employee and his or her supervisor and the 911 Director are made aware of outstanding performance. A copy of the letter is placed in the employee's personnel file.
Procedures for Submitting a Commendation
If you wish to commend a 9-1-1 Center employee you may register your commendation in one of the following ways:
- At any time you may contact the Paulding County 9-1-1 Center at (770)445-2117 ex11. Request to speak with the Communications Supervisor and he/she will take the appropriate action.
- You may contact the Paulding County 9-1-1 Administrative Offices at (770) 443-7629 or by email.
- If you choose you may also make your commendation in writing and forward it to:
Paulding County 911
25 Industrial Way North Suite 10
Dallas, Ga. 30132
ATTN: Dee Anderson
Monday – Thursday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM or on Friday by pre-arranged appointment.