The Paulding County Law Library provides legal resources to all attorneys, pro se litigants, and the general public. Legal Resources are offered in both bound print publications and online resources from Westlaw.
Per O.C.G.A. 36-15-1, a Board of Trustee was created to govern the law libary. The board of trustees is given the powers and duties to make all necessary rules and regulations governing the use of the library.
Paulding County Justice Center
280 Constitution Blvd., 3rd Floor
Dallas, GA 30132
Law Library Hours:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Monday - Friday)
1. Online Legal Resources: A partial list is listed below.
- Georgia State Cases
- Georgia State & Federal Cases
- All Federal Cases
- U.S. District Court Cases for Georgia
- Georgia Family Law Cases
- Georgia Workers' Compensation Cases
- Georgia Statutes Annotated
- Georgia Court Rules
- Georgia State Trial Court Rules
- Georgia Procedure
- Georgia Procedure - Civil
- Georgia Law Review
- Georgia Real Estate Contracts
- Brown's Georgia Pleading, Practice, and Legal Forms Annotated
Westlaw Patron Access Quick Reference Guide
2. Hardback Resources
- Official Code of Georgia Annotated - LexisNexis
- Georgia Digest 2d
- Gerogia Court Rules & Procedure - Federal
- Georgia Automobile & Insurance Law
- Georgia Divorce, Alimony & Child Custody
- Appelate Handbook for Georgia Lawyers
- Various Other Handbooks
3. Standing Orders: Paulding Judicial Circuit
*A copier is available and copies can be made at a cost of .25 cents per page.