Who Can Obtain a Certified Birth Certificate
The following individuals can obtain a certified copy of a birth certificate:
- Adult brother / sister of the registrant
- Adult child of the registrant
- Either parent of the registrant listed on the certificate
- Grandparent of the registrant
- Legal representative of the registrant
- Registrant’s legal guardian
- Spouse of the registrant
The cost for a certified copy of a birth certificate is as follows: First copy $25.00 and each additional copy $5.00 (if issued at the same time for the same person). Payment is accepted by cash or money order only. Checks and credit cards are not accepted.
For more information, please call (770) 443-7541.