240 Constitution Blvd.
Ph: (770) 443-7503
Fx: (770) 443-7548
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Check your registration status
- View a sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Find out what district you live in and who your elected officials are
- Early and Advance Voting locations
- Voting precinct
- To access My Voter Page, click here.
Register to Vote Online
Georgia residents can now register to vote online. To use the Online Voter Registration System you must have a valid driver’s license or identification card issued by GA Department of Driver Services (DDS) with a signature on file. If you do not have a valid driver’s license or identification card, the link will allow you to manually submit a paper registration. Click here if you are interested in registering to vote using the Online Voter Registration System.
ATTENTION: Due to recent security procedures in the County Administration Building as of July 1, 2014, all voters must go through security screening. Please allow up to 30 minutes to an hour for your voting process. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.