Pamphlets & Brochures
The following pamphlets and brochures are available as a public service to the citizens of Paulding County:
- Duties of Personal Representative of Decedent’s Estates in Georgia – This pamphlet is to acquaint persons who may be called upon to serve as personal representatives of a decedent’s estate with the duties and responsibilities of such position in Georgia.
To access this document online click on link http://gaprobate.gov/content/duties-personal-representatives
- Georgia Probate Procedures, What to Do When a Loved One Dies – This document is a brief description for the various proceedings that might be filed following the death of a Georgia resident or non-resident owning property in Georgia. To access this document online click on link http://gaprobate.gov/content/what-do-when-loved-one-dies
- Handbook for Guardians and Conservators of Adults in Georgia – This handbook has been designed as a helpful reference to briefly cover the general information about guardianships and conservatorships of adults.
- Handbook for Conservators for Minors in Georgia – This handbook has been designed as a helpful reference to briefly cover the general information about conservatorships of minors.
- Joshua’s Law New Teen Driving Requirements – Effective January 1, 2007, all 16 year-olds applying for a Class D driver’s license must complete an approved driver education course and complete a total of 40 hours of supervised driving, six hours of which must be at night, with a parent or guardian’s sworn verification that these requirements have been met. Be aware that you must hold a learner’s permit for one year and one day to be eligible for a Class D license.
- Layman’s Guide to Guardianship and Conservatorship in Georgia – This document contains important information about guardianships and conservatorships of children and adults.
- Layman’s Guide to Probate Procedures in Georgia – This document contains important information about Georgia’s Probate Courts and Estates of Deceased Individuals.
- Proceedings Pro Se in Probate Court – If you will be filing a proceeding in a probate court without the assistance of an attorney or representing yourself in connection with a proceeding filed by someone else, this brochure briefly describes your obligations and any special requirements.
To pick up any of these forms, please feel free to come by our office:
280 Constitution Blvd.
Dallas, GA 30132
For more information, please call (770) 443-7541.