Georgia Weapons Carry License
PLEASE NOTE: EFFECTIVE APRIL 29, 2013, ALL APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE A SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE IF YOU PREFER TO HAVE YOUR GEORGIA WEAPONS CARRY LICENSE MAILED TO YOU.
PLEASE NOTE: EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2013 THE FEE FOR A GEORGIA WEAPONS CARRY LICENSE WILL BE $79.25 PAYABLE BY CASH OR MONEY ORDER ONLY.
Georgia weapons carry applications will be taken from 8:00 am - 11:30 am and 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm at:
280 Constitution Blvd.
Dallas, GA 30132
First Time Applicants
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be a resident of Paulding County to apply for and receive the license here
- Provide proof of legal residence if the applicant is not a citizen of the United States
- Provide picture ID with correct resident address. If address is not correct on ID then provide one of the following with ID:
- Current tag receipt
- Voters registration card
- Water bill with service address
- Electric bill with service address
- P.O Boxes are not accepted
- Be fingerprinted and submit to a criminal and mental health records check
- Not have any legal disqualification to receipt of the license
- Provide a self-addressed stamped envelope for mailing the license
- Please continue to Application Process for more information