Traffic Operations Division
Traffic Operations Division is responsible for handling:
Online Work Order Request
- General safety issues
- Maintenance of County-owned traffic signals, flashing beacons, and school flashing beacons
- Neighborhood speed humps / traffic calming
- Repair / replacement of County road signs
- Signal / multi-way stop warrants
- Traffic volume counts / turning movement counts
- Traffic / speed / stop studies
Submit an online work order request
. A work order will be written up with your name, phone number, and nature of request. If a County maintained signal is not working or a stop sign down, a crew will be dispatched out immediately. Otherwise, the work order is assigned to the appropriate crew to be completed as permitted along with their other duties.
For neighborhood speed humps, a packet explaining our Traffic Calming Policy
will be mailed for your review.
For more information, please contact a representative at Paulding County Department of Transportation at (770) 445-4759.
: The following roads are maintained by the State of Georgia and must be reported to the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) at (404) 635-8000 or 511 from a cellular phone. SR 61, SR 6 / US-278, SR 92, SR 360, SR 120, SR 120 Connector (Scoggins / Hiram Sudie), and SR 101