Chris S. White, P.E.
Ph: (770) 443-7571
Fx: (770) 443-7501
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Development Division provides assistance to developers, engineers, contractors, and individual land owners with the development of new residential and non-residential projects with regard to:
- Stormwater Quality and Erosion, Sediment & Pollution Control Plan Review.
- Issuing Grading Permits, Land Disturbance Permits, and Timber Notices.
- Implementation of the Municipal Site Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan.
- Implementation of the Floodplain Management / Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance.
- Implementation and Enforcement of the Stream Buffer Protection Ordinance.
Contact the Development Division for the following complaints:
- Erosion and Sediment Control Complaints; if sediment and/or silted water is leaving a construction site and entering neighboring property or street.
- Stormwater Quality and Illicit Discharge Complaints; if leaves, grass clippings, pesticides, fertilizers, oil, grease, toxic chemicals, litter and other contaminants are physically placed within the storm sewer system (including drainage ditches, curb inlets, storm sewer pipes, streams, creeks and rivers).
- Land Disturbance, of any kind, within a Stream Buffer.
For more information, please view: