Click to Home
Click to Home
Go To Search
Emergency Notification Off

Our ePayment system is currently unavailable. You will not be able to complete your transaction. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Fix It Form

Leave This Blank:

Personal Information

Report Your Problem

Note: The following roads are maintained by the State and must be reported to the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) at (770) 646-5522.
SR 61, SR 6 / US-278, SR 92, SR 360, SR 120, SR 120 Connector (Scoggins / Hiram Sudie), and SR 101

* indicates required fields.

The Board of Commissioners • 240 Constitution Blvd. • Dallas, GA 30132 • Contact Us
Privacy Policy