How do I establish service?

Paulding County Water offers several ways to establish service. 

  1. You can come into our office located at 3844 Atlanta Hwy, Hiram, GA. 30141. 
  2. You can download the following applications from our website and email it to or fax it to the office at 770-222-6867. Please call the office at 770-222-6868 to pay your deposit.
    1. Residential application
    2. Commercial application
    3. Temporary Service application
    4. Continuous Service application
  3. You can mail your application and deposit to our office at 3844 Atlanta Hwy, Hiram, GA 30141. 
  4. If you are renting, you will need to provide a signed rental/lease agreement. We do require one business days' notice. 

Show All Answers

1. How do I establish service?
2. What is the email address to send applications?
3. How do I transfer my service?
4. How can I pay my water bill?
5. What information is needed to pay online?
6. Can I pay my bill online if I have been disconnected?
7. Is there a fee to pay online?
8. How do I check my toilet for a leak?
9. Why is my water cloudy?
10. Does the AutoPay through Paymentus take the place of the Automatic Bank Draft with Paulding County Water?
11. If a balance is left unpaid on my account, does the balance follow the account or the customer?
12. Can I get an adjustment for filling a pool?
13. Can I get a leak adjustment?
14. Can I do a temporary service?
15. How do I log in online?
16. Can I pay through the kiosk?
17. Who do I call if I have a water leak or a water related emergency?