Paulding County Water offers several different ways to pay your bill.
- You may pay online at https://ipn.paymentus.com/cp/pldc as a one time payment or register your water account to pay each month. Please note, there is a $2.45 processing fee for credit card and E-check payments.
- You can mail your payment to: Paulding County Water, P.O. Box 16007, Atlanta, GA 30321-0007.
- We offer Automatic Bank Draft, at no charge. If you are interested, please contact the office at 770-222-6868 or you may download the form directly at http://www.paulding.gov/DocumentCenter/View/146 and email to email@example.com once filled out.
- You can pay at our office or at our drive thru, with a bill stub located at 3844 Atlanta Hwy, Hiram, GA 30141 during our normal business hours, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. with cash, credit card or money order. Please note, if you are using a credit card in the office, it must have your name on it and you must provide a valid id or we will not accept it.
- To avoid being on hold, you can pay your water bill with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or electronic check by using our free automated system 24 hours a day. Please dial 770-222-6868 and press 1. You must have your account number and customer ID number to gain access to your billing information.
- You can drop your payment off in our depository 24 hours a day, located in the first lane of our drive thru. Anything put in depository after 8 a.m. will be posted the next business day. Please do not put cash in the Depository.
- You can now pay at one of our two PaySite Kiosks located on the side of our porch at 3844 Atlanta Hwy Hiram, GA 30141, available 24 hours a day or the one located inside the Paulding County Administration building at 240 Constitution Blvd Dallas, GA 30132; Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.