Please be advised that Paulding County Water is experiencing a delay receiving mail in a timely manner due to an issue with the Atlanta Post Office.
Please verify that your checks have cleared your bank if you receive a past due notice on your bill or you receive a Notify message from us. Unfortunately, this is not a situation that we have any control over.
We do offer several other options to pay your bill:
- You can pay through our free automated phone system 24 hours a day by calling 770-222-6868 press 1.
- You can go online at https://ipn.paymentus.com/cp/pldc. There is a $2.45 processing fee for this option.
- We do offer free automatic bankdraft. You may download and complete the form at https://www.paulding.gov/226/Documents-Forms-Links and return it to us with a voided check.
- You can pay in person through our Drive Thru Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm with a bill stub.
- You can pay in person at our office Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm.
- You can pay through Night Depository, located in lane 1 of our drive thru, 24 hours a day. Payments placed in the depository after 8:00 am will not be processed until the next business day. Please do not put cash in the depository.
If you do have any questions please call Customer Service at 770-222-6868.