Attested Property Bond

An attested property bond may be accepted if property is owned outside of Paulding County. To obtain an approved property bond you must go to the sheriff’s office in the county where the property is located to find out what documents they require to post a property bond. The Sheriff’s Office will prepare the bond and place it in a sealed envelope. Return the envelope to the Paulding County Jail where we will complete the bonding process.

If it appears that the envelope has been tampered with we may not accept the bond.

There is a $20.00 fee for attested property bonds that are prepared at the Paulding County Jail on property located in Paulding County for a bond of an inmate incarcerated outside of Paulding.