Property Bond

A property bond may be posted by individuals who own property inside Paulding County.

To post a property bond you must have your warranty deed, a current tax statement (showing the tax office fair market value and taxes must be current), a current mortgage statement (payments must be current), and all persons must be present whose names appear on the deed.

All persons are required to have a picture ID. In the case of a death of a named person on the deed, you must be able to show proof of the death (i.e., death certificate).

You must have twice the bond amount in clear unencumbered equity in the property (i.e. if the bond is $5,000 you must have $10,000 of unencumbered equity).