E-Billing and Online Payments
PCWS' E-Billing & Online Payments Are Processed by Paymentus
The online Paymentus portal allows you to set recurring payment options and enroll in E-bills.
- You will have the option to make a one-time payment or register in order to view your E-bill and have full access to payment options. This extra step for customers to set-up and manage their own accounts provides a safer and more efficient payment option.
- E-bill customers will receive an email that your bill is ready and available to view. There will be a link taking you to the Customer Portal login page.
- Payments can be made by check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover only) for a $2.45 processing fee.
- Each AutoPay transaction (up to $3,000) will be charged a $2.45 processing fee. Making a payment over $3,000 will require multiple transactions with a $2.45 fee for each transaction. The total amount paid including the $2.45 fee cannot exceed the $3,002.45 payment limit.
- If you are currently set up on Automatic Bankdraft with Paulding County, please do not sign up for AutoPay with Paymentus without canceling your bankdraft to avoid having your payment deducted twice.
- **If your service has already been disconnected, do not pay online!** Please call 770-222-6868 to make your payment.
The link at the top will take you to a site over which Paulding County has no control. The County assumes no responsibility for the content of the material contained at that site or for the accuracy of any information that is found there. The contents of any site or link not maintained by the County does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards, or policies of Paulding County, its officials, agents, or employees.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 770-222-6868.