Making Your Payments
PauldingCounty Water System Payment Options
- You can pay at our office located at 240 Constitution Boulevard, Dallas, Georgia 30132 during normal business hours, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. with cash, check, credit card or money order. If you are using a credit card in the office, it must have your name on it and you must provide a valid id or we will not accept it. If you are paying by check or money order, please write your account number on it for proper processing.
- You can mail your payment to:
Paulding County Water System
P.O. Box 16007
Atlanta, GA 30321-0007.
- When paying with a check, please make sure the numeric and written amounts match. If the amounts do not match, we, along with the bank, will accept the written amount. Please use black or blue ink on your checks for proper processing. Please be sure to send the payment stub along with the check, if you are not able to send the payment stub, please write your account number and Customer Id on the check for proper posting.
- To avoid being on hold, you can now pay your water bill with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or electronic check by using our free automated system 24 hours a day. Please dial 770-222-6868 and press 1. You must have your Account Number and Customer ID number to gain access to your billing information. See the following example ↓ If you are scheduled for or have been disconnected; please speak with a Customer Service Representative to make your payment during normal business hours.
||November 3, 2014
||Address: Route 56
|Account Number - Customer ID
|00000000 - 000000||000.00|
- You can pay online through our website. If you are scheduled for disconnection, please do not pay this way since it is processed through a third party. There is a $2.45 processing fee for credit card and e-check payments. Each AutoPay transaction (up to $3,000) will be charged a $2.45 processing fee. Making a payment over $3,000 will require multiple transactions with a $2.45 fee for each transaction.
- We also offer Automatic Bank draft, at no charge; if this is something that you are interested in, please contact our office at 770-222-6868 to get the form mailed to you or just print the bank draft form (PDF) directly and return it to us with a voided check to get set up.
- When the office is closed, you may put payments in our Night Deposit Drop Box. Do not put cash in the Night Deposit.
Disconnection of Service Due to Non-Payment
Water service will be disconnected upon delinquency. When water has been disconnected for non-payment, the total bill plus a $50 disconnection fee must be paid in our office by 4 p.m. for service to be restored the same business day. If payment is made after 4 p.m., service will be restored the next business day, unless you elect to pay a same day service fee of $75.
Please do not pay through an online site. Since there is processing time involved with this the water will not be restored until payment is received.