To report a leak or emergency, 24 hours per day, please call 770-445-2761.
Paulding County Water currently services more than 54,000 customers in:
- Acworth • Powder Springs
- Dallas • Rockmart
- Douglasville • Temple
- Hiram • Villa Rica
On 1/25/2023 a citizen called our 24 hour emergency dispatch line and reported a full manhole that was overflowing at 335 Fieldcrest Drive. Read on...
On 1/14/2023 a homeowner called our emergency dispatch line and reported an overflowing manhole at 91 Boxelder Court. Read on...
- How do I establish service?
- What is the email address to send applications?
- How do I transfer my service?
- How can I pay my water bill?
- What information is needed to pay online?
- Can I pay my bill online if I have been disconnected?
- Is there a fee to pay online?
- How do I check my toilet for a leak?
- Why is my water cloudy?
- Does the AutoPay through Paymentus take the place of the Automatic Bank Draft with Paulding County Water?
- If a balance is left unpaid on my account, does the balance follow the account or the customer?
- Can I get an adjustment for filling a pool?
- Can I get a leak adjustment?
- Can I do a temporary service?
- How do I log in online?
- Can I pay through the kiosk?
- Who do I call if I have a water leak or a water related emergency?