To report a leak or emergency, 24 hours per day, please call 770-445-2761.
Paulding County Water currently services more than 54,000 customers in:
- Powder Springs
- Villa Rica
Join a great team!
See our Employment Opportunities.
Full Benefits Include:
- Pension, 457(B)
- 3 Health Plan Options with Optional:
- On-Call Pay
- Paid Uniforms and Tools
- Personal, Sick and Vacation Accruals
- How do I establish service?
- What is the email address to send applications?
- How do I transfer my service?
- How can I pay my water bill?
- What information is needed to pay online?
- Can I pay my bill online if I have been disconnected?
- Is there a fee to pay online?
- How do I check my toilet for a leak?
- Why is my water cloudy?
- Does the AutoPay through Paymentus take the place of the Automatic Bank Draft with Paulding County Water?
- If a balance is left unpaid on my account, does the balance follow the account or the customer?
- Can I get an adjustment for filling a pool?
- Can I get a leak adjustment?
- Can I do a temporary service?
- How do I log in online?
- Can I pay through the kiosk?
- Who do I call if I have a water leak or a water related emergency?