- Please make sure the Juvenile Court has your correct phone number, mailing address and email address, so that you will receive notification of your court date. You can contact the Clerks’ office at 770-443-7532 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Attorneys, if your client provides their email address to the clerks office, we will include you and them on the COS for the Order Setting Hearing.
COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEY
- As to Delinquency or CHINS cases (child that has pending charges), we encourage parties to either apply for a Public Defender or hire your own Attorney. If you have questions about how to apply, you may contact the Public Defenders Office at 770-443-3463.
- As to Dependency cases, (Child that has been deprived), you may apply to the courts for a court appointed attorney. The Financial Affidavit is on our website, you may email it back to us at the email@example.com or mail it to 280 Constitution Blvd, Room 2106, Dallas, Georgia 30132.
- Upon submission of a financial affidavit, you are required to submit the five most recent check stubs, w-2 form or bank statement showing your income. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Under these unprecedented times, dropping your payment in the mail is a good way to go. We accept money orders only. In addition, before you get your money order please contact the clerk’s office for the discounted rate. The money order needs to be made out to Paulding County Juvenile Court. If you have taken the Defensive Driver's Course please send the certificate in with the payment
- Mailing Address: Paulding County Juvenile Court- 280 Constitution Blvd. Room: 2106 Dallas, Georgia 30132 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Welcome to the Paulding County Juvenile Court. This website will enable you to become aware of various resources and services available to you through this office.
The Paulding County Juvenile Court is organized under Chapter 11 of Title 15 of the Official Code of Georgia.
Jurisdiction & Function
The Court is dedicated to serving the residents of Paulding County. The Court has jurisdiction over most children under the age of 17 who are charged with violating any law or are deemed runaways, ungovernable, or beyond parental control.
The Court also hears all cases involving allegations of deprivation of children under the age of 18 found within its jurisdictions.
Forms Accepted in our office
- CHINS complaint.
- Financial Affidavit For Dependency, Termination, Legitimation or Private Cases
- Records Request Form
- Criminal Background Check Form
- Financial Affidavit NEW 2020- PDF-fillable
- Delinquency Complaint
- Dependency Complaint
- Private Dependency Packet
- Finanical Affidavit for Delinquent or CHINS
|Treatment Services Coordinator||Michele Freeman||770-443-7532 Ext. 5|
|Law Clerk||Kimberly Mullins||770-443-7532|
|Senior Deputy Clerk||Sherese Lackey||770-443-7532 Ext. 3|
|Deputy Clerk||Angela Chandler||770-443-7532 Ext. 4|
|Juvenile Court Contacts|
|CHINS (Children In Need of Services)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Conflicts and Leave of Absenceemail@example.com|
|To Contact Judge Altmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|To contact the Clerk's office||juvenileClerks@paulding.gov|