- Feature Links
- We do not sell information about you, your accounts or your transactions.
- We do not share your personal information, unless required to do so by O.C.G.A. Section 50-18-71 regarding the inspection of public records; the County will properly redact any information prior to inspection of public records in accordance with any federal and state regulations and statutes.
- We do not share or sell information with third party marketing agencies.
- We will only contact you as needed regarding your personal account and it will not be for solicitation.
- We restrict access to the information we obtain about you, only to appropriate employees and service providers for business purposes only.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard against misuse of the information we obtain.
- We have developed industry standard security to protect against the misuse of your information.